- Your baby coos/walks/talks for the first time and you tell EVERYONE that will listen, and you don't really notice when the postman rolls his eyes at you.
- You no longer have to read the words to The Barnyard Dance; you have it memorized.
- You have a hard time finishing a
- You feel no shame by the fact that you know the words to the theme song from Clifford the Big Red Dog, you just don't freely offer up that information at cocktail parties.
- You realize that the butt-sniff-check is sometimes necessary to determine a mess and sometimes other people have to witness you do it.
- The word "late" was never in your vocabulary until Aunt Flo was and you've never been on time for anything since.
For the rest of the list, come see my post over at the Mama Dramalogues. :o)