Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekly Featured Artist 8/17-8/23


Q: Tell us a little about yourself.
A: I am a self-[taught] bag maker. I like a mix between retro and contemporary style and design, and my favorite fabrics to use are those I bought from Japan and Kauffman's. I am a mother of 2 (4.5 years and 2 years old), my home is in the beautiful Alp's ski resort, Crans-Montana, Switzerland. I approach my life as passionately as I do [my] work. I tried to balance the demands of my passion in bag making and my duty as mom and wife.

Q: How long have you been doing this?
A: I started to make bags about 7 months ago.


Q: Who/What inspires you?
A: I got most of my inspiration from the Japanese Street Fashion. I always [been] in love with the Japanese fabric design, and their street fashion design is just so unique. That's, what I always believe, makes my bags different from the others, most of the time.


Q: What's your favorite piece?
A: my favorite piece is my Fidela Bag. It's very retro style, and so different. I like the way people looking up on my Fidela Bag when I walking around with it.


Q: If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be & why?
A: I would like to meet my grandfather from my dad's side. I miss the way he always supported me during my rough times. I really missed cuddling around him like I used to before.


Q: If Luke Skywalker and Harry Potter dueled, who would win? Why?
A: Harry Potter, cause everything could be done by magic :)




NovitaJulien's Shop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin