Friday, January 8, 2010

Feature Friday - Got Calendars?

Printable mini calendar by littlebrownpen

For the last two years in a row, I've forgotten to buy a wall calendar for my kitchen (the only one I really refer to) and I've been lost! By the time I would remember to get a new calendar, they were all sold out in the store and I'd have to pay too much for them online. Fortunately, when I was out purchasing other things in November, I found a 2010 calendar that I liked. So yay, I'll know what day of the week it is now and be able to schedule appointments accordingly. No more sticky notes and pulling out my cell phone or computer to check the date. I feel so connected.

And in case you procrastinate too, here are some really cool calendars to keep you organized in 2010!

Cute Kawaii day planner by Maluhia


For the desk set by Saratams


Fun and colorful wall calendar by StephanieFizer


Very cool dry erase rewritable wall calendar by SimpleShapes


Thought this was neat and colorful; a calendar poster that displays the entire year and spaces large enough to make notes by TheSketchedBook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin