Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ta da!

Well, here is the new and improved Winklepots and Random Thoughts! I think so anyway. I guess if I start losing readers, I'll know they preferred the old look.

I wanted something not too cutesy so that my snarky posts didn't feel so out of place and unloved. I've downsized a few things and added some new. I feel a bit more liberated which could be a good or bad thing in terms of my posts. More fun for me and hopefully more fun for you too. Good times for all!

So, tell me what you like and I suppose you can tell me what you don't like too. It's hard to hurt my feelings, so I'll send you a medal if you manage it. :oP

New features include the buttons in the righthand column. The Winklepots and Random Thoughts buttons will pull up all posts tagged with things pertaining to my shop or my random posts, respectively. Photos will take you to my Flickr photostream and The Shop will take you to, um, my shop. Yeah. There is also an email link in the lefthand column, in case you are a little higher maintenance and need some one on one time with moi. And I wouldn't blame you, I'm fascinating. :o)

Anyway, here's to the start of a new year and more Random Thoughts!

5 comments:

April said...

WOW! Can I hire you??? You don't charge much do you?

Winklepots said...

It'll cost you 3 bags of French Onion Sun Chips and a bag of Lindt Truffles. Yes, a little steep, but so worth the price. :o)

Alyssa S. said...

I love it! I've made some changes...but I have a feeling I might be making more before I'm happy with it. I might need to have you teach me some of your background making tricks :)

Pat said...

I like the new look.

Unknown said...

LOVE it!! You did such an awesome job!! Now all you need is an Elegant Bloggery badge, showing how much you love and adore ME, and then you'll be set! :P

Okay, but seriously, your blog is gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin