Friday, February 13, 2009

Nostalgic for Juice Boxes

Remember when your life was so much simpler? No bills to pay, morgtage screaming "boo, haha" at you every month, or 2-year-old boss ordering you to make them lunch? Yeah, me either, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say juice boxes and legos were probably involved. *Sigh* Let's pretend our memories are better than we give them credit for and visit some blasts from the past, shall we?

WeberPhoto
It's Slinky, it's Slinky. For fun it's a wonderful toy.
It's Slinky, it's Slinky. It's fun for a girl or a boy.
JustFeltHungry

I always wanted one of those play kitchens with the fake food. My parents thought spending the money on real food was more practical. Oh well. :oP

ElegantSnobbery

Adorable sock monkey prints. PS Happy Birthday, Marisa!

EarthBabyBoutique

I had several of these kinds of dolls. Usually with brown yarn hair.

MorganBosley

And finally, the Legos. Yes, I still have these. And no, not the girly pink and purple ones but the super cool regular ones. Ah memories.

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Ahhhh...those were the days!

Shanell said...

yeah, but how come the plastic slinky never worked as well as the metal one???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin