Sunday, June 14, 2009

*tag* I'm It.


Miss April over at http://appleblossomfl.blogspot.com has tagged me with a super fun interview and I feel like accepting so now you're stuck reading about me today. Mwahahahaha. So here are some things you may not have known and some things you could have done without knowing but I'm going to tell you anyway.

What is your current obsession?
Treasuries on Etsy. It's a total high to curate one that makes the front page.

What are you wearing today?
Right now I'm in my pjs. Heading to bed soon.

What's for dinner?
Hot pot over at my friend Danny's house. No, not stolen weed, but a boiling pot of water in the middle of the table where you cook whatever foods you like. Very tasty and fun!

What would you eat for your last meal?
My homemade lasagna, a whole loaf of hot French bread and a Marie Callender Chocolate Satin Pie. Ah, heck just give me the pie and I'll die happy.

What's the last thing you bought?
Technically hair gel, headbands and steam cleaner solution, but more fun, was before that!
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=16848540
Cute huh?!

What are you listening to right now?
Jim's watching National Treasure Book of Secrets. So I'm listening to a car chase and sirens.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Cookie Dough or love love love Tillamook's Mudslide. Oh yum!

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I think April must be bored to have tagged me. Just kidding! Love April, she's a sweetie. She also has beautiful photography!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Greece, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea or any of the other 3 seas, I'm not picky.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To my home in Greece, silly!

Which language do you want to learn?
I'm thinking Greek, so that I can tell everyone how the root of every word comes from a Greek word. And so I can talk to my neighbor about the gorgeous weather we're having... again.

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
Get over yourself, everyone else has.

What is your favorite color?
Turquoise.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
A black and white tunic dress from Mark.avon.

What is your dream job?
Acting. I don't have to be famous or even make millions, I just want steady work and enough to cover living expenses.

If you could invent any useful invention, what would it be?
An Insta-Babysitter.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Another session or two with a personal trainer to help me bringsexyback.

Describe your personal style?
Casual, comfy and composing of jeans and tees.

What is your favorite TV show?
Burn Notice, Bones, Supernatural and House. Yeah, can't pick just one, love 'em all!

What are you going to do after this?
Going to bed and sleeping in, woot!

What are your favorite movies?
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Phantom of the Opera, Napoleon Dynamite and Never Been Kissed. I could go on for a while; we own a lot of my favorite movies.

What's your favorite fruit?
Marionberries.

If you could swap lives with someone famous, who would it be?
Anne Hathaway. That *$&#@ gets all my roles! :oP

Your favorite books?
I really liked Tuesdays with Morie and The Last Lecture. Both are great for appreciating what you have and living in the moment.

Are you a home body or do you prefer to be out?
It depends on the day. If it's been a hellish day at home with the kids, I want to get out asap and drop in on Happy Hour. On the weekends, I like to laze around the house.

Polka Dots or checks?
Polka dots are cuter and just scream, "look at us, we're fun!"

Favorite candy?
Snickers, Twix and anything made by Cadbury from England. Lindt truffles are awesome too!

Do you collect something?
Grey hairs. Yeah, it's sort of a collection that found me, not the other way around.

I feel like sharing is caring, so I'm gonna tag:
1. ElegantBloggery
2. EnveDesigns
3. ThePeachTree
4. Wunderbug
5. AlyGatr's Everywhere


The rules :
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog and replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention.
2. Tag five other people.

5 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

fun stuff : )

Alyssa S. said...

AAAAHHH! Just as I was enjoying a "ha, she got tagged..." here I am! I guess I know what I need to do :) For the record, I wholeheartedly approve of your movie choices, except for Napoleon Dynamite, but only because I've never seen it. And what the hell is a marionberry???

Winklepots said...

Well, Alyssa, you simply must see Napoleon, but admittedly, I didn't like it the first time and loved it the second. So you may have to see it twice.
And a marionberry is a cross between a blackberry and a raspberry. It may be an Oregon thing, but marionberry cobbler is amazing!

Unknown said...

LOL, you collect grey hairs... nice!

Now, I'm a little surprised at you. I figured that if you could have house fully furnished, you'd choose to live in West Texas with me. Come on, Holly! What were you thinking, choosing Greece!!?

Winklepots said...

You laugh now, but soon you'll have a collection of your own and curse the day you picked up such a horrible "hobby."

Yes, the mind boggles that I didn't choose West Texas, but I fully expect you to say Oregon, right next door to moi. :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin