Monday, April 6, 2009

Woo hoo! Features are Fun!


So, I don't get featured often, I know, completely surprising considering how wildly popular I am (I think I just "heard" your eyes rolls), but I'm being featured TWICE. Oh yeah, twice and one of the local baby boutiques has started carrying my korker bows and clothing. I'll be dropping off several korker sets tomorrow and hopefully some clothing by the end of the week. Woot!

Check it out! I don't get to brag much so humor me, okay? :o)

Feature by the lovely Amy from ThePeachTree

Click Here


One by the fabulous Ms Andrea over at FAME

Click Here


And here's the website for Styled Baby. She's even created my own section for the korker bows. Tee hee :o)

Styled Baby

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Congrats on being featured.. twice even!
Great etsy shop btw ;)

Audrey said...

Yes - congratulations on the features!! The top pic is priceless!! Love happy babies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin