Sunday, August 9, 2009

Because It's Funny

Fishbone black canvas belt by mymimi


It's been a while since I went "shopping" on Etsy and I just had to share some fun finds that I dug up!

Don't know about you, but I'm lovin' Fat Ninja by interrupt


This is perfect if you've always wanted a pet slug but didn't want to deal with the slime when you cuddled! Knit your own! Garden Slug Pattern by cheezombie


The perfect sentiment for twins. You ordered one and got the other for free! Bonus! Embroidered onesies by BabyBears


Take a note from Gollum and protect that turkey on rye with this convenient back-away-from-my-lunch-you-thieving-co-worker lunch bag! My Precious by sammo.


Couldn't have said it better myself. Birthday Card by howfab.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin