Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YouTube Tuesday!!


Seriously, if you're not watching Burn Notice, you are sooooooo missing out. Action, comedy, suspense and a super hot spy, what could be better? Well, maybe if I was Gabrielle Anwar and acting opposite Jeffrey Donovan, but whatever, this is the next best thing. And remember Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness? Yeah, he's in it too as the wise-cracking friend.
Don't have cable, no worries, Hulu uploads the episodes so you can watch them free online. Yay!




Nice little compilation this YouTuber has put together.

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

I actually liked his old show better. I don't know why I've never been able to get into this show. But thanks for letting me know where to go for back episodes if I change my mind :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin