Friday, May 8, 2009

Feature Friday - Apple Loves Orange


Q: Tell us a little about yourself; what makes you so special…
My name is April, I'm a SAHM to 2 lovely little ladies and little, black Chihuahua. Not sure what makes me special... I'd like to think I'm pretty creative.

Q: What do you make/create?
In this shop you'll find my original photography as prints, note cards, greeting cards and tags. I have another shop that features beaded stuff.

Now onto the really important questions…

Q: If you were an appliance, what kind of appliance would you be? Why?
I would have to say my Kitchen Aid mixer. It's the best darn thing! Cookies, brownies, cakes, etc... YES PLEASE!!

Q: Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I'm pretty sure it was my Mommy. Checking to make sure my furry child was doing ok at her house.

Q: What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Does my whole life count?? I'm a HUGE klutz, so embarrassing things are occurring all the time! How about breaking my toe (by smacking it into a dresser) while running to check a bid on Ebay.

Q: Movie star crush?
Hmmmmmmm... I have to agree with Marisa and say James McAvoy. He first caught my attention in "Children of Dune"

Q: Black and white or a hazy grey?
I'm all about the hazy grey. Grey is the new black, right?

Q: Who’s on your iPod?
Don't have one, but I have very eclectic music taste. Mute Math, Paramore, Rhianna, Carrie Underwood, Crystal Method, Flyleaf and Dave Matthews, just to name a few.

Q: If Luke Skywalker and Harry Potter dueled, who would win? Why?
I think I'm gonna have to go with Luke. I'm an HP fan, but those light sabers are SOOOOOO cool!

Q: Best advice you ever received?
Never give up. I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but if you love what you are doing, keep plugging away at it. Things may be slow moving, but you'll get there!


I'm a big fan of 'Reflected'. Want to see more? Visit April's shop here

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, April, am I gonna have to fight you for Mr. McAvoy???

:) Very cute interview!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring me Holly!!

Leah said...

great feature! and now that two people have confessed their james mcavoy love, I'm gonna have to google search him and find out why I can't picture his face, when it is clearly SO memorable for others!

Momma J said...

Wonderful feature and wonderful shop!

Alyssa S. said...

I love "Little Leaves" what a great photo.

For the record...while I wholeheartedly agree that James McAvoy is adorable Scot...I'll still take Gerard Butler...mmmm. Not that anyone asked me :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin