Friday, May 1, 2009

Feature Friday - The Peach Tree


Q: Tell us a little about yourself; what makes you so special…
Oh wow, that's a loaded question :) I'm just your run of the mill Midwestern transplant into the big city of Brooklyn. I'm in love with what I do which I wish more people in their daily lives, were able to feel!

Q: What do you make/create?
I create classic, simple pieces of jewelry stemming from my passion for rocks and minerals. I then leave it up to the interested party whether or not they want to embellish to their heart's content!

Now onto the really important questions…

Q: If you were an appliance, what kind of appliance would you be? Why?
A tea Kettle. I get all steamed up and use my bubbly inspiration to create whatever I'm passionate about at that moment :)

Q: Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My boyfriend

Q: Biggest pet peeve?
Ugh, grammer. There, They're, Their. That kind of thing.

Q: What’s your most embarrassing moment?
*zips the lip*

Q: Movie star crush?
Adam Brody... it's a serious problem....

Q: Black and white or a hazy grey?
Hmm... White I think. I wonder what a psychiatrist would have to say about this question.

Q: Who’s on your iPod?
I don't use it! Eek, probably Ryan Adams, Wilco, Supergrass, etc.

Q: If Luke Skywalker and Harry Potter dueled, who would win? Why?
I'd have to say Han Solo would probably come into the duel and whoop them both with his dazzling smile :)

Q: Best advice you ever received?
You're too young to get married (is that even advice? I don't know, but it changed my life!)


Simply gorgeous dahlink! Want to see more?
Check out Peach Tree's shop

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

Wow, what a beautiful shop!

...and YAY for Han saving the day...cause he's that kind of guy. I bet Chewie would help too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin