Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm a Sucker for Photography

Ballerina in Stripes by AngelinaMoon

I'm a huge fan of the Pounce feature on Etsy. For those not familiar with it, you can search for random shops that have never had a sale or shops that have recently had a sale. I opt for the newbies because they're far more interesting. If you could view my favorites, you would find a TON of photographers. I just love creative photography and I heart these shops left and right! So here are a few of my faves.

A New Day by LovelyJourney


Fantasy in black by ritas79


Waiting for Mr. Tumnus by Jenkiabaphotography


Archimedes' Field by RachelMarsden


Percheron by PHOTOmenagerie

2 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

lovely : )

Unknown said...

ooooh, those are some seriously awesome finds!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin